The Office of Management’s Employee Safety, Health and Wellness Staff congratulates the below FSIS supervisors who were nominated by their employees for Best Supporter of Employee Wellness! These supervisors have been selected for their efforts in supporting a healthy lifestyle, mentoring their employees, and/or for promoting a positive work/life balance amongst their staffs. Each will receive a special gift, a certificate, and recognition here in today’s Wednesday Newsline and in the September issue of OM News Bytes, OM’s monthly newsletter. A special “Thank you” goes out to all the employees who participated in this initiative by submitting nominations and their personal stories!
- Relief SVMO Dr. Kari Johnstone (Nominated by EIAO Marcia Lucas)
- FLS Christopher Wagstaff (Nominated by CSI Francisco Gonzalez)
- Dr. Linda K. Riggs (Nominated by CSI Karen Jones, FI’s Angela Bowie, Taucia Hoover, Glenda Seals, and Lorraine Alford, and Relief FI Vivian Taylor)
- FLS Greg Gillum (Nominated by CSI Angelina Schile)
- Dr. John M. Huie (Nominated by Joseph Crosby)
- Dr. Edward Hepburn (Nominated by Relief SPHV Tanesha Wilkins)